Job Description :
Senior CAD Technician / CAD Technician
Company Head Office , Eye, Suffolk
Permanent, Full time
Competitive Salary and generous benefits
Hales Group are looking for a suitably qualified and experienced individual for the post of Senior CAD Technician / CAD Technician to contribute to the flow of work and the manpower requirements in the Drawing Office. Liaising with team members , Customer representatives and Manufacturing staff to ensure that all relevant information is available to manufacture the product effectively and in compliance with structural, cost and contractual obligations
The main purpose of the role is to :
- Produce approval, fabrication and construction drawings to standard within a given programmed time
- To assist implementation of inventor drawing and modelling packages
- To assist standardization of manufactured products
- To support company research and development
- Accurate completion of Bills of materials for customer specific orders and effective release to Production ensuring that these BOM’s reflect the current supply situation
- Liaise with Sales , Project and Engineering departments to ensure that exceptional client instructions, expectations and commercial matters are advised and understood
- To contribute to ISO9001 accreditation
The ideal candidate having experience of using AutoCAD 2D 2013 / 2014 and proficient with Inventor 3D 2013 / 2014 with a strong manufacturing / engineering background / knowledge and commercial acumen
Experience of producing bills of materials and ERP / CNC programming knowledge would be advantageous.
The successful applicant will have considerable scope to play a team based role within the drafting personnel in the drawing office , improving the quality of the company products and the efficiency with which it is delivered
The company is a global market leader in engineering
The package offered is highly competitive and will include company benefits, with salary dependant on experience and qualifications.
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV via the "Apply now" option or contact Maxine Shulver at our Diss branch to discuss the position further.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job