A well-established designer and manufacturer of aluminium windows, doors and screens located in Fordingbridge is looking for an experience CAD technician to join their team. The right candidate will be working alongside an experienced team and assist with smooth running of the technical department.
A strong background with proven track record in the Aluminium Windows Industry is an essential requirement for this position. The candidate will be responsible for internal drawings, material take-offs, set-outs and liaising with the Design Manager, clients and architects.
You must be able to demonstrate solid industry experience with:
- Autocad design within the glazing industry
- Ability to draw complex arrangements and discuss design proposals with clients/architects
- Knowledge of the construction industry within the window glazing & curtain walling market, including up to date CDM regulations
- Demonstrated ability to prepare shop drawings for all window types, bi-fold doors, doors, sliders, curtainwall, roof lights, canopies, etc.
- Experience in extrusion and die design
- Accurate, highly organised, excellent work ethic and ability to do overtime if required
- Working knowledge of Schuco & Smart Systems windows
- Excellent written English skills
- Computer literate in Excel, Word and email
For the right person this immediate-start role offers an excellent career path with a rapidly expanding company. The starting salary will commensurate between £40,000 - £50,000 negotiable depending on experience.
For more information please call Gabe @ Mploy Christchurch or apply directly through this ad. Remember to like us on Facebook: "Mploy Staffing Solutions Christchurch" and check our mobile APP and website for more opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job