We are seeking to appoint an experienced AutoCAD glazing designer to join a growing manufacturing firm, a leading name in their field. Based in Hampshire.
The candidate will be responsible for internal drawings, material takeoffs, set-outs and liaising with the Design Manager, clients and architects.
Key skills and experiences we look for:
• 5 years + experience on Autocad.
• Ability to draw complex arrangements and discuss design proposals with clients/architects.
• Knowledge of the construction industry within the window glazing & curtain walling market, including up to date CDM regulations.
• Demonstrated ability to prepare shop drawings for all window types, bi-fold doors, doors, sliders, curtainwall, roof lights, canopies, etc.
• Experience in extrusion and die design.
• Accurate, highly organised, excellent work ethic and ability to do overtime if required.
• Working knowledge of Schuco & Smart Systems windows.
• Excellent written English skills.
• Computer literate in Excel, Word and email.
Due to the immediate requirement of this role. The salary is at the top end of the market, paying up to £50k per annum.
- Construction Industry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job