An amazing opportunity for a C++ expert to develop high performance software in the area of computer vision, robotics and drones.
- Work closely with the R&D Engineers to convert their innovations in production-level code
- Advocate best principles of software development Agile, Scrum, TDD etc.
- Advise and direct on best coding practices to maintain high quality code base
- Optimisation of algorithms and software
- Contribute ideas around latest trends and technologies
- Proven exceptional C++ programming skills (ideally with code samples/examples)
- Proven experience of working with sophisticated codebase, performing software optimisation, etc.
- Extensive experience in working under Linux
- At least 3 years of of professional software engineering experience
- Great attention to details, very rigorous on code quality, performance, simplicity and maintainability
- Experience in writing production-level code
- Efficient problem solver, able to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Comfortable and excited about working in a dynamic, agile, startup environment
*Previous experience in any of the followings: embedded real-time image processing, computer vision, computer graphics or robotics applications
*Strong background in mathematics, physics, and computer graphics/vision
£50,000 - £75,000
Nick Goodwin - Consultant - Reqiva
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job