Are you a senior developer seeking to make a once in a lifetime real impact? You could be joining an exciting fast growing start-up that will revolutionise the IoT market through its radical new approach to securing the edge of large scale IoT networks.
My clients are a UK based start-up enabling real-time communication and narrow AI in full scale industrial systems without the need for an always-on centrally connected system via its edge-based authentication and security platform. Working with one of the UK’s top universities, their platform and patented cryptographic processes enable post-quantum secure interoperability between any devices, is fully decentralised and can even operate in an unsecure channel environment!
Critical national infrastructure, Industrial groups, global businesses, defence agencies and smart cities can all make use of their intelligent authentication protocol and secure data transmission solutions. They are on a mission to profoundly change the face of secure interoperability forever and need additional A-list players to help them get there.
As a Senior C++ Developer, you will design and develop exceptional code that will eventually run-on millions of industrial devices from the edge inwards.
- Design Technical Architectures
- Develop software, enabling cloud services to communicate with edge devices and enabling edge devices to communicate with each other
- Develop simple deployment and configuration mechanisms for edge-based devices
- Define the IoT governance processes.
- Define and deliver integrated solutions by applying proven delivery methodologies including Agile and Model-Driven techniques.
- Design message- and event-driven architectures.
- Contribute to standardising innovative security enablement solutions
To be considered you must have extensive C++ experience:
- 10+ years’ experience designing, architecting and developing complex architectures and applications
- 10+ years’ experience in programming C++ on Linux and Windows environments
- Experience in helping leading development life cycle process, best practices and operating distributed cloud-based microservices (particularly using: OVH, Amazon, Azure)
- Familiar with DevOps environments / have delivered microservices architectures using containerisation (Docker Compose/Swarm, Kubernetes)
- Experience of CI/CD e.g. Gitlab + Gitlab CI + GitLab runner
- Preferably you will also have experience with Linux (Debian 9+/amd64, CentOS 6+), Raspbian (9.4+/armhf), OpenWrt (12+/ ipq806x/ armhf) and in architecting and developing API layers and SDK toolkits
- Understanding of symmetric and asymmetric cryptosystems, as well as, hash functions
- Advocate of Agile development methodologies
- Experience with various Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence)
- Clearly document processes and procedures and where possible, automate to simplify and remove complexity
- Start-up experience
- If you have worked on IoT based cloud and edge device platforms before
- Experience of different IoT hardware, operating systems and communications protocols
- AI experience on edge-based GPU compute platforms
- Familiar with blockchain concepts
Additional Profile Details
- Bachelor ICT, Master of Engineering or Master of Industrial Sciences.
- Result-oriented attitude
- Excellent communication skills; collaborative and personable yet able to push back and be assertive when required
- Flexibility to travel, HQ in London
- Familiar with working in a globally distributed team
- Creativity and analytical aptitude with a hunger to learn
Interested? In the first instance please apply for this opportunity by clicking the apply button, and one of our team will be in touch.
Edison Hill Search are operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. Edison Hill Search are an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.
- Network Protocols
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'