Position: Senior C++ Developer
Company: : Financial Software and Algorithmic Trading Service Provider
Category: Financial Technology/Software Engineering
Salary: Flexible D.O.E.
Our fast growing financial technology and algorithmic trading analytics firm provides software and services to premier global financial institutions. We are known for the excellence of our offering and innovation. The firm fosters a creative atmosphere focused on learning, collaboration and achievement.
- Assist in design decision for the infrastructure team for a high frequency, low latency trading system across a wide range of projects.
- Act as hands on developer for projects as assigned. Will be required to work independently
- Manage projects and act as Team Lead
- 5 years experience as Senior developer/Architect
- Well versed in Core Java, C++, Multithreading
- 5 years programming experience with middleware (Tibco, 29west, etc) is highly desired.
- Experience on developing applications expected to run 24x7
- Excellent programming skills. Solid C++ and java experience required. C# knowledge is a plus.
- Excellent understanding of various network protocols (TCP, UDP multicast/unicast), good understanding of threading/memory/networking architecture on Windows (Linux is a plus)
- Ability to work on multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Good communication skills, ability to write design documents (Visio diagram, UML, data flow analysis, etc) and experience with requirements capturing is a plus
- Familiarity with FIX protocol, market data distribution, order handling is a plus
- The opportunity to learn invaluable knowledge regarding the way high frequency trading works at a granular level
- Valuable financial & computer experience at a cutting edge financial technology firm
- Opportunity to work with industry leading software and financial trading experts
We develop the most innovative and performance intensive trading technology and analytics today. Our products and services include advanced trade execution management systems and trading algorithms. Our clients include both buy side and sell side firms active in equities, options, futures and FX around the globe. Our flagship product is Execta, the fastest growing institutional trade-execution platform in the market.
The position is based in London and offers an attractive compensation and benefits package with ample opportunities of growth and learning.