Senior C# Developer | Hull | Salary between £25,000-£45,000
A globally recognised client of mine is currently going through a fantastic period of growth in the UK. They're opening new offices throughout the United Kingdom, with one located near Hull in the town of Barton Upon Humber.
You have the unique opportunity to join them in their prosperous times as a Senior C# Developer and earn a competitive salary dependant on experience and expertise. Alongside this, you'll have the pleasure of being welcomed into an Agile and Scrum based team.
Your role will primarily be based around ensuring the 3D aspect of Computer-aided Design and VR in our client's showrooms are up to standard for their designers and customers. It will consist of both technical and non-technical duties as well as providing modifications to the software on a continues basis and ultimately working collaboratively with the team to drive progress in the software forward.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- The improvement and maintenance of my client's globally leading CAD tool.
- Collaborate with 3D artists to enhance new textures into the given application.
- Minimise bugs and also advise of the risks involved in any related code changes.
- Supporting and mentoring Junior Developers in the team.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience minimum in the development and maintenance of Unity C# applications.
- An extensive knowledge of the Unity3D software package.
- Understanding of the Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- 3D Modelling.
- Experience in supporting and mentoring the more Junior Developers in your team.
What's in it for you?
You'll be remunerated accordingly based on your level of experience and expertise with a salary range between £25,000 and £45,000 amongst other benefits related with the role.
Get in touch with me via for a confidential chat. Otherwise, e-mail me your up to date CV directly to to be considered for this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job