The following job is no longer available:
You will work within challenging and rewarding projects, grow your skills and advance your career while making a positive difference in protecting lives and enhancing the performance of the client base, within a company that sparks positivity, creativity, productivity and innovation.
As a member of the Supply Chain team, you will be expected to manage and control the delivery of 3rd party goods and services within your remit, to control costs, to mitigate supplier risk and to manage a number of specific suppliers. An important factor, within the role, is a need to liaise frequently with pertinent internal stakeholders and to create business relationships with the relevant supplier base.
Also, the Senior Buyer will be required to:
- Quickly understand the company business model and translate into deliverable actions within the supply base.
- Clearly understand how the supply chain process works.
- Work effectively under time and volume constraints to deliver positive outcomes.
- The Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (“CIPS”) qualification is desirable.
- Ideally from a manufacturing background with an understanding of engineering and technology
- Extensive experience within supply chain, in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong IT skills, particularly with Microsoft Office and ERP systems.
- Ability to communicate to Board level.
Due to the requirements of the role, the successful Senior Buyer will be required to do some travel to Letchworth and potentially other locations on an ad hoc basis.
This position would suit a candidate who can work within a community environment, who is able to maximise all opportunities and requirements across the business while effectively communicating and being an ambassador for the company both internally and externally.
The successful Buyer will have the opportunity to develop their skills and career within the business while earning a competitive salary and benefits package. If this sounds like the role for you, click apply now!
The job title of ‘Senior’ relates simply to the level of experience and has no relevance to age. You are encouraged to apply for any opportunities that you feel to be suitable, irrespective of age or level of experience.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'