Job Title: Senior Buyer
Hours: 37.00 Flexible
Salary: £25.00 Per Hour
An exciting opportunity has arose for a Senior Buyer to join our clients Supply Chain Management team working on a large capital equipment project. The Senior Buyer will be responsible for all project purchasing activity for commodities related to special purpose machine tools and associated equipment. You will be responsible for supplier contract negotiation, material ordering and supply chain performance in line with project KPIs. You will be responsible for delivering in support of project operational KPIs with respect to quality, cost and delivery and you will be responsible for identifying, driving and delivering supply chain cost reduction activity and supplier rate readiness.
- Imediate Start
- Excellent Rate Of Pay
- Opportunity To Work Within A Market Leading Organisation
- Supplier contract negotiation.
- Order placement and expediting in line with business requirements.
- Supply chain performance in line with project KPIs.
- Material status and supply chain performance reporting to project team.
- Ensuring regulatory compliance with regard to FAIR, FPA, DP and Import/Export.
- Define risks and mitigations within supply chain.
- Create and own supply chain business continuity plan.
- Identifying, leading and delivering supply chain cost reduction activity
- CIPS fully or partially qualified or on training path.
- Good standard of basic education.
- Experience of leading supply chain cost reduction projects and teams.
- Experience of supplier contract negotiation.
- 5+ years' experience within a purchasing environment.
- Comprehensive experience of ERP systems - Ideally Factory Master.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Demonstrable record of success within an environment of continuous improvement.
- Experience operating in a fast-paced environment.
Interested? Click apply or call today
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'