Who Our Opportunity is for:
- An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the procurement contracting team on a temporary basis to provide Maternity Cover. You will report to the Head of Procurement Contracting and form part of a team which is responsible for contributing towards the Trusts challenging cash releasing savings target through the delivery of allocated procurement projects from a complex and varied contract portfolio.
- You will be running EU compliant tender processes
- The role requires experience in public sector procurement and application of the Public Contract Regulations 2015.
- In addition you will need to have the following skills:
- Negotiation skills;
- Confident in presenting;
- Be able to act autonomously;
- Understanding of the current health economy;
- The candidate is required to have a knowledge of procurement principles acquired through either, MCIPS accreditation or actively working towards it (minimum level of 5 must have been achieved,) relevant degrees or experience
- The role requires you to undertake a wide range of duties, please read the full job description for more details.
What this Opportunity means:
- Developmental opportunities in Procurement
- Full Trust corporate and departmental inductions given
- A friendly and supportive working environment (see our Trust Behavioural Standards)
- Competitive Salary, with incremental pay progression
- Excellent holiday entitlements 27 days + bank holidays
- Staff support, health and wellbeing opportunities & other employee benefits
For further details / informal visits contact:
NameHelen BunnellJob titleHead of Procurement ContractingEmail firstname.lastname@example.orgTelephone number
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'