HIghly competitive package
An excellent opportunity to join a dynamic rapidly expanding company in the water industry. With local and overseas projects in progress there could not be a better time to join this ambitious and driven team.
You will work with local and international supplies dealing with suppliers to the water industry.
Duties will include:
- Developing and maintaining supplier relations
- Sourcing, obtaining quotes, negotiating and placing orders
- Ensuring accuracy, on time deliveries, good prices and terms of business
- Expediting and logistics
- Working on projects, sourcing through to ensuring on time site delivery
- Ensuring compliance to regulations and governance
- Ensuring effective cost saving and quality throughout the process
The successful applicant will have the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Buying experience in the water or waste water industry or similar
- A strong negotiator able to work in a pressurised environment
- Well organised and ability to communicate complex information
- Experience with project work and understanding of engineering principals
- Solid problem solver, results driven and resilient personality
- A team player with the ability to take responsibility and work independently
- Understanding of procurement legislation
- Computer literacy
- Ability to travel overseas if and when required
A highly competitive salary is on offer for the successful applicant as well as the opportunity to join this successful dynamic organisation.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'