We are currently working with a highly reputable business based in Central Brighton who are looking for a Senior Buyer to join them on a temporary basis.
The role is set to start in January 2020 and is likely to continue on a temporary basis for up to 12 months.
As a Senior Buyer, duties are to include:
- Working with the Procurement team
- Project Management
- Purchasing equipment and materials
- Liaising with clients and both internal and external customers
- Taking part in additional training to ensure processes are followed effectively
- Helping to develop sourcing strategies
- Reviewing business needs and ensuring the best possible outcome for the business
- Evaluate and select suppliers that will benefit the business and customer needs
- Use of negotiation skills
- Helping to reduce any risks
- Working with Supply Chain to help manage and implement major projects
The ideal candidate will:
- Have proven experience within a Senior Buyer role
- Ideally have a degree within Engineering, Business or Logistics
- Have the ability to lead and work on own initiative
The hours for this Senior Buyer role are Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm and the pay rate is negotiable, depending on experience.
If you have previous experience within a Buyer role and you are available immediately, please apply now for more information.
First Recruitment Services Ltd is acting as an employment business for this role.
- Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'