£55 - 65,000 + Car Allowance & Full Package
Reporting to the Commercial Director, this position:
- Takes full accountability for delivering a compelling customer proposition through insightful product development and selection and commercial range planning coupled with faultless in-store execution.
- Is integral to the shaping of the overall category, taking ownership for the strategic development of product and ensuring the proposition stays in line with both company brand and customer profile.
- Working with a broad range of external suppliers, many in the Far East and India, creating and sourcing an exciting and stylish product mix.
- Has responsibility for a small focussed Buying & Merchandising team and leads this team ensuring the delivery of sales, profit and stock targets.
This role will appeal to a Buyer or Senior Buyer with:
- Experience of retail buying gained within a product focussed and design led category, ideally in home, furnishings, gifts or a similar product area.
- An understanding of the allocation and merchandising function.
- A collaborative management style with an openness to ideas, an understanding of trends and an instinctive feel for product.
This is a retailer with a long and rich heritage and they have invested heavily in store refurbishment. It’s one of the best-known businesses in its sector and as part of the ongoing growth and development of the business they are now looking to recruit a Senior Buyer/ Head of Buying to be based from their offices in Milton Keynes.
- Senior Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'