You will be supporting Indirect procurement activities for various commodities for the UK such as facilities related procurement and offload suppliers.
- Supporting the procurement, sourcing and contracting process on behalf of the organisation, alongside the appropriate Category Manager.
- Attend regular supplier review meetings to ensure they are delivering to contract SLAs, encouraging innovative and collaborative working practices
- Ensuring purchase orders are processed promptly and accurately
- Build strong relationships with suppliers and stakeholders
- Identify and secure savings opportunities
- Preparation of reports and presentations for Senior Management review
- Travel within the UK maybe required, to work closely with our stakeholders and suppliers
- Awareness of the basics of drafting contract agreements and exposure to negotiating commercial terms and conditions
- Experience of delivering service enhancements through best practice
- Enthusiastic, proactive and adaptable individual able to deal with a diverse and demanding workload
- A natural communicator, able to build strong relationships, with experience in working with multi-functional teams and delivering to tight time-scales
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
- purchase orders