Senior Buyer - Role and Responsibilities - Buyer / Purchasing Manager / Procurement Manager
* Ensuring best value for money
* Maintaining and cementing relationships with key suppliers via onsite meetings and visits to their sites.
* Ensuring the supply chain is capable of satisfying the demands of production for quality and volume.
* Monitor supplier performance for Quality, Price, Delivery and Service levels.
* Support and Mentor team members
* Manage the day to day performance of team members
* Identify any training for team members to ensure they are working within legal requirements
* Deputise for the Purchasing Manager in times of absence.
Senior Buyer - Skills and Abilities - Buyer / Purchasing Manager / Procurement Manager
* Proven experience within a relevant purchasing position as part of and leading a team
* Ability to work to deadlines
* Ability to interpret engineering drawings
* Experience of castings/machining/ Fabrications and electrical procurement
* CIPS Level 4 or equivalent or relevant experience
* MS Office suite
* Knowledge of JDE or IBS MRP systems (desirable)
* Management experience
* Full Driving Licence
Buyer, Senior Buyer, Purchasing Manager, Procurement Manager
In return the company offer a competitive salary, bonus and excellent benefits. If you could be tempted by this role please apply now!
- Senior Buyer
- Purchasing Manager
- Procurement Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job