The Senior Buyer will join a dynamic and forward-thinking procurement department, and will assist in the development and delivery of sourcing strategies. The Senior Buyer will be responsible for cost effective sourcing of engineering equipment and subcontract services, from a global supply chain. Key duties of the Senior Buyer will include:
- Develop and manage relationships with critical vendors and subcontractors.
- Identify, evaluate and select vendors and sub-contractors
- Negotiate and establish global supply agreements.
- Drive supply chain performance to achieve OTD and improvements in supplier quality
- Contribute to the development of procurement and category management strategies
Procurement Specialist should meet the following criteria:
- Procurement experience within a technical manufacturing, engineering or aerospace business
- Strong negotiation and vendor management skills
- The ability to support bid/tender activities
- Excellent relationship building, and stakeholder engagement skills
This role would suit candidates working within: Procurement, Purchasing, Sourcing, Supply Chain
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
- Senior Buyer