Senior Buyer - Womenswear
Based in the North West of England, Zachary Daniels are recruiting for a Senior Buyer - Womenswear, to join a fun and dynamic fashion retailer.
Delivering consistent growth over the last few years with no signs of slowing down, our client are well known in their space and this is an exciting time for a proven Senior Buyer of Womenswear, to join the team.
As Senior Buyer - Womenswear, you will be responsible for the following:
- Plans the range according to future trends that take into account range construction, pricing architecture, seasonal variations, the buying and sourcing policies, target market and competitors
- Together with the Merchandiser and Designer, review and plans future supplier strategy for their department, identifying sourcing requirement where appropriate
- Continuously reviews the customer profile across all facets of the business and develops products accordingly, demonstrating brand and customer awareness
- Creates stories, pallets and key items according to the Design and Buying Trend Critical Path
- Inspires the team and provides leadership and training to ensure the team are developed and skills are improved
- Manages their resources and workload effectively in order to achieve their department's business plan. This will involve controlling set budgets, prioritising workflow and conducting regular team reviews to ensure deadlines and targets are met
- Coaches and develops their team to ensure they maximise performance levels. This will include regular performance appraisals to set and review objectives along with an assessment of individual performance
- Liaises with supplier base to ensure that sampling and cost prices are received on time to meet critical dates / deadlines
- Effectively communicates the agreed product strategy to suppliers whilst retaining confidential information to protect the brand
- Assesses the capability of new / existing suppliers to deliver their part of the range on time and within price structure and sources new suppliers where necessary
- Uses resilience, passion and energy to achieve the right results
- Develops and maintains good working relationships with the suppliers so that issues such as late deliveries, quality, costs can be effectively managed
- A minimum of three years buying experience within women's fast fashion
- Stong commerically minded individual with a true love for devloping trends
A highly competitive package is available in addition to working with a fun and dynamic team!
To find out more please apply today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'