Senior Buyer Surgical Robotics
SENIOR BUYER (SURGICAL ROBOTICS)
Industry: Medical Technology
Salary & Benefits: £50,000 - £60,000 per annum plus 8% matched pension, private medical insurance, 25 days holiday and life insurance
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Buyer to join one of the fastest growing UK tech companies, based in Cambridge.
The business are pioneering a new type of surgical robotics, and have grown exponentially since their inception in 2014. The business employ roughly 300 staff and have developed a complex series of surgeon led robotic systems.
They are looking for a Senior Buyer who has a proven track record working within global supply chain, identifying, selected and building relationships with key international suppliers.
Senior Buyer Requirements:
- Degree qualified within a relevant area
- CIPS qualification is highly advantageous
- Experience working within a global supply chain role
- Good knowledge of electronic, mechanical and electrical engineering components
- Strong organisational and negotiation skills
- Ability to travel to suppliers as required
If you are interested in this Senior Buyer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'