* Capacity planning for medical device manufacturing.
* Speak with material suppliers & create raw material orders to meet the needs of the capacity plan.
* End to end management of the plan and raw materials.
* Managing planning in SAP. Creation/refresh of plan monthly to ensure plan aligned with customer demand
* Monitoring over and under consumption and resetting plan as required. Challenge swings with Team.
* Maintaining a weekly capacity plan for manufacturing aligned with forecasted demand. * Prevention of customer service issues through effective management of plan and inventory.
* Managing global allocation process to ensure critical markets supply is maintained
* Compiling site metrics detailing performance to targets.
* Leading effective planning meeting that addresses and challenges gaps.
* Ability to develop market forecast that drives the capacity plan.
* Trending market forecast.
Quality and Compliance
* Ensures that all activities are carried out in compliance with all regulations and laws * Responsible for ensuring compliance with all local, national, international and company regulations, policies and procedures for Health, Safety and Environmental compliance.
Material Control Element
* Timely action of MRP messages to create POs for direct raw materials ensuring no stock outs.
* Liaising with Stores function to ensure timely receipt of raw materials
* Checks scheduled delivery dates and makes contact with suppliers on late deliveries.
* Work with suppliers to build effective relationships to ensure stock issues are proactively mitigated
* Ensure all purchasing specifications referenced on the MRP system are accurate and reflect the latest revision of the specification.
* Review and maintain the safety stock levels within the MRP system to reflect current usage and future forecast.
* Own the process for the creation of new raw material part numbers within the MRP systems.
* Proactively working with Accounts Payable to address and resolve invoice queries
* to ensure that all administration activities are executed in a timely and efficient manner.
* Identifies raw material and component requirements for production from the ERP System and production spec. Monitors planning modules with current lead times.
* Takes appropriate action in resolving discrepancies in order quantity, price and seeks corrective action on late deliveries.
* Coordinates and follows up with production, warehouse, supply chain and others, as required, to ensure appropriate procurement, scheduling and movement of materials and services.
* Assures accuracy of database of suppliers of products used in manufacturing process.
4+ years of relevant experience. Both functions preferred.
Experienced ERP / Planning Systems User
Working with spreadsheets/data analysis
Supply chain experience in medical device or pharmaceutical industry
Contract manufacturing experience
Working knowledge of financial processes
Does it sound like you?
If you think you have the skills we're looking for, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role please send your CV or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Lyndsey Temple on .
Kelly Services are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Kelly Services and are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job