Senior Buyer - Footwear
Quest Search and Selection is working with a leading retail organization who are looking for a strong Sr. Buyer for the Footwear category. This role would involve developing buying plans and ensuring the smooth buying operations through vendor identification, evaluation, and selection.
The role of the Senior Buyer will involve:
- Seeking out new products and previewing the latest footwear trends
- Managing and scouting for suppliers and vendors
- Negotiating prices and managing the margins and markdowns
- Placing orders and supporting the track of the merchandise
- Managing all design and development activities within the budget
- 6 years of experience in retail buying with at least 3-4 years of experience in footwear buying
- Strong experience of buying and product development in the Far East
- Experience of visiting international trade shows
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with the internal and external stakeholders
In reward for your hard work and success, you can expect a competitive monthly tax-free salary, annual air ticket, and private medical insurance. If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful company, please apply directly with an up to date CV
Due to the large volume of applications, we would only be able to contact the shortlisted candidates
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"