Senior Buyer - Accessories
Quest Search and Selection is working with a leading retail organization, who are looking for a strong Senior Buyer for their Accessories category. The role requires someone with strong experience in direct sourcing/ direct buying with private label/ own brands
The role of a Senior Buyer will include:
- Determining the buying plans and aligning the plans in order to meet the requirements of the category
- Manage the scouting and negotiations for the concept in order to develop an adequate supplier base
- Place orders and ensure the merchandise is in line with the buying plans
- Manage and design the development activities within the budget
- Manage the bulk buying process, margins, markdowns in order to optimize costs
- 6 years of experience in buying, with 3-4 years of experience in accessories or handbags buying
- Strong experience in sourcing and product development from the Far East
- Experience of visiting international trade fairs
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Strong ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
In reward for your hard work and success you can expect a competitive monthly tax-free salary, annual air ticket and private medical insurance. If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful company, then please apply with an up to date CV
Due to the large volume of applications, we would only be able to contact the shortlisted candidates
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'