- Taking Calls and e-mails from corporate clients
- Working on a mix of accounts according to their individual service level agreements
- Booking a wide range of travel requirements according to the client's needs including flights, hotels, car hire, visas, passports and more
- Utilising CRS Sabre and in house systems
- Dealing with all aspects of business travel on behalf of blue chip corporate clients
- Working as part of a friendly team and be dealing with travellers at all levels including VIP/Executive.
The suitable candidate will ideally have extensive business travel reservations experience having worked within a similar role. Knowledge of Sabre CRS would be advantageous although cross training will be made available. You should have excellent inter-personal skills and be able to think outside the box. This is a varied and busy role with no two days the same! You must ideally come from a travel background and be motivated and challenged by a fresh and exciting role.
In return you will get an extremely competitive salary in the range of £23-25K depending on experience and excellent benefits package combined with a great working environment.
If you are interested in this fantastic Business Travel Consultant role in Staffordshire please contact Marie Heaven at Travel Trade Recruitment on or by email or alternatively you can click 'Apply Now'
- BUSINESS TRAVEL
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job