Senior Business Travel Consultant
Basic salary: £25,000pa + bonuses!
Are you a Senior Business Travel Consultant looking for a new challenge?
Do you want to earn a basic salary of £25k with a high bonus structure?
Our client is a well established TMC based in Manchester City Centre, seeking experienced Sabre Business Travel Consultants to work on mixed accounts such as Sports, Law and Fashion to name a few….
Duties for Senior Business Travel Consultant:
• Booking long and short haul travel using Sabre GDS.
• Using Nett and Published fares.
• Providing most cost affect solutions when booking flights using Nett, Published, and CAT35 fares.
• Booking hotels ,car hire.
• Arranging transfers and rail travel.
• Looking after all aspects of travel requests ensuring they are dealt with within agreed SLA’s.
- Minimum of 2 years recent experience working within a TMC
- Proficient in GDS Sabre (essential)
How to Apply
Please note only suitable candidate will be contacted for this position. If your skills are not what the client is seeking for this position your CV will be added to our database where you will be considered for other roles as they become available that match your skills and experience.
Once you are added to our database you will receive emails of our "New Vacancies" covering all our new and available jobs as they become available
Please note our Jewels Recruitments system for job alerts run on keywords that might be in your CV or your post code location is relevant to the new job advertised.. So not always is the job sent to you an exact match of what you are seeking.
You will also receive weekly/monthly email newsletters from Jewels Recruitment, listing ALL available jobs in various locations and salary bands.
Please advise us if you do not want to receive these new job alerts.
FOLLOW JEWELS RECRUITMENT ON TWITTER FOR NEW JOBS, CAREER ADVICE, INDUSTRY NEWS AND MUCH MORE ... @JewelsJobs
- Travel Management
- Business Travel
- Corporate Travel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job