Senior Business Travel Consultant
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Business Travel Consultant to join a well-established Business Travel company located in central London. If you’re customer service focused and enjoy building rapport with your clients, then this could be a fantastic role for you!
Senior Business Travel Consultant Key Responsibilities:
- Offering advice in all aspects of Business Travel
- Cooperate with clients to determine their needs and advise them appropriate destination, modes of transportations, travel dates, costs and accommodations.
- Make sure propositions are efficient and cost-effective within companies’ policy.
- Dealing with cancellations and amendments, including schedule changes and refunds.
- Responding to phone calls and emails within set time scales.
- Checking & arranging Passport & Visa requirements
- Amend existing bookings and recalculating airfares accurately
- Booking rail: domestic / international
- Booking cars and airport transfers
- Proactive management of client profiles
Senior Business Travel Consultant Key Skills:
- Previous experience working within Business Travel
- Experience and full working knowledge of published fares
- Working knowledge of Galileo, Sabre or Amadeus GDS (cross training can be provided)
- Exceptional customer service & communication skills along with excellent attention to detail is paramount
Apply below or contact Paul at New Frontiers for more information.
PLEASE NOTE! Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted. Is this not the job for you? If you recommend someone who isn’t known to New Frontiers and we go on to place them in a role, we’ll send you £100 of Amazon vouchers as a massive thank you!