Senior Business Travel Consultant – Technology TMC
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Business Travel Consultant to join an innovative travel technology TMC who are expanding operations across the UK and Europe.
Experience required for the Senior Business Travel Consultant role:
- At least five years' experience in the travel industry with extensive experience of business travel operational reservation workflow procedures
- Minimum 5 years knowledge of GDS systems (Sabre, Galileo or Amadeus)
- BSP experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of agent-facing travel technology tools
- Ability to prioritise tasks in a fast-paced working environment
- Strong geographical knowledhe, including expedient, cost effective and preferred travel routes
- Excellent communication Skills – Verbal and Written required
- Positive attitude/Team Player
- Must take ownership of all assigned tasks and project related assignments
This Senior Business Travel Consultant role would suit a dynamic candidate who is self-motivated, willing to accept change and interested in working in a truly flexible and cutting edge environment.
Alternatively apply online via our website where you can register your CV, get job alerts and see all of our current vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job