SENIOR BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANT - SABRE HOME BASED
LONDON / HOME BASED
Are you an experienced Business Travel Consultant who currently works on Sabre and has enviable language skills? Are you looking for a new challenge in within the Travel Industry? This global TMC has roles either home based or working from their central London office.
Dealing with VIP and large corporate accounts you will use your Sabre skills to impress these top-quality accounts. You will source the best travel arrangements everything from flights to land products, as well as deal with invoicing. As their client base is largely European it is a requirement that you are multi-lingual in at least one other European language.
* Fluency in English and at least 1 other European language
* Previous experience working on Sabre - essential
* Able to book, issue and reissue tickets
* Good geographical and product knowledge
* Customer service focused, with excellent organisational and communicative abilities
* Flexible approach and able to come up with innovation travel solutions for clients
* Good IT skills particularly MS Word, Excel and Google docs
Lee van Staden is recruiting this Senior Business Travel Consultant Sabre, London or home based role
Click below to apply
Applicants must have the legal right to live and work in the country where the vacancy exists. We regret we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.
Progressive Travel Recruitment and 14fiftyseven (trading names of Progressive Personnel Ltd., est. 2005) are leading international travel recruitment and PA/household recruitment consultancies with offices in the United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, South Africa and The Maldives.
- Travel Consultant
- Corporate Travel
- Business Travel Consultant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'