A global Travel Management Company is looking to recruit a Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant for their team. You will be on call to service worldwide emergency calls, making changes and last-minute travel bookings as necessary.
As an Out of Hours Senior Business Travel Consultant you will need to be flexible to shift work, the office is open 24 hours a day, 365 days per year on a rota basis. You will report to the shift manager on duty and be able to work unsupervised. You will need to have a professional, calm and reassuring demeanour as you will be dealing with stressed passengers and offering them the best travel solutions.
* Experience working on a GDS essential.
* Fares & Ticketing Level 1 & 2 or other relevant experience
* Good IT skills particularly MS Word, Excel and Google docs
* Good geographical and product knowledge
* Knowledge of current world events and the potential travel implications
* Customer service focused, with excellent organisational and communicative abilities
* Good Microsoft office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook)
* Ability to work under pressure and great problem-solving skills
Lee van Staden is recruiting this Business Travel Consultant - Out of Hours role
Click below to apply.
Applicants must have the legal right to live and work in the country where the vacancy exists. We regret we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.
Progressive Travel Recruitment and 14fiftyseven (trading names of Progressive Personnel Ltd., est. 2005) are leading international travel recruitment and PA/household recruitment consultancies with offices in the United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, South Africa and The Maldives.
- Travel Consultant
- Out of Hours
- Corporate Travel
- Business Travel Consultant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'