Urbanberry Recruitment Ltd are exceptionally proud to be recruiting a Senior Business Travel Consultant for a high end, boutique TMC with a focus on delivering exceptional service to their long standing and new clients. We are looking to recruit a new team member for them who can bring their expertise, motivation and high quality work to the company and in return they offer a package that truly is one of the best on the market.
Working for a company where your hard work is recognised on both a daily basis and financially means you can feel fully appreciated in your job. You will be a Senior Business Travel Consultant on a range of specialist accounts that all require a friendly and personable approach as well as a high degree of professionalism. You will feel supported by your team members as well as management who have a very hands on approach to their staff and enjoy making it an environment to thrive in.
The beauty of this Senior Business Travel Consultant role is that it offers the following:
- Opportunity to be office based OR home based
- Excellent salary package including an annual salary PLUS bonuses - earnings in excess of £40k
- Supportive and friendly team environment whichever work location you choose
- Mon-Fri working hours
- If you choose office based, you will be in a fully modern, stunning office with plenty of facilities on site
If you’d like to know more about this Senior Business Travel Consultant role, please check the following required criteria applies to you and don’t hesitate to get in touch with us and we will give you a call to discuss:
- Experience as a Senior Business Travel Consultant is essential
- GDS experience- Galileo, Sabre or Amadeus
- You have worked on VIP/high end corporate accounts and are familiar with getting the balance right between service levels and ensuring the company is kept in profit
- Are able to travel for training in the office (Buckinghamshire)
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Business Travel Consultant to work in an independent, vibrant environment with a low staff turnover and a fantastic management team.
PS: it maybe that this job isn’t quite right for you but you would still like to chat about your future career and how we can help - that’s great, drop us a line and we will be in touch as soon as we can!
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that Urbanberry Recruitment Ltd can hold your personal information on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will NEVER pass your details to 3rd parties without your express permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please email us and we will action immediately.