Senior Business Travel Consultant - Birmingham OR Home Working - Salary up to £25k
We are currently recruiting for Senior Business Travel Consultant for one of the UK’s top independent travel management agencies. Located in the heart of Birmingham this is the perfect opportunity for an experienced Business Travel Consultant with GDS knowledge to join a progressive, technology driven TMC.
The responsibilities of the Senior Business Travel Consultant are:
- Offer expert advice in all aspects of Corporate Business Travel
- Follow client profiles and adhere to multiple company travel policies
- Good understanding of Business Travel processes and procedures
- Able to issue tickets and perform re-calculations and re-issues
- Assist with any other details client may want
The skills required for the Senior Business Travel Consultant are:
- At least 3 years travel industry experience booking Long/Short haul air and ground products
- Experienced with Galileo GDS
- Knowledge of booking flights, hotels and car hire
- Knowledge of net and published fares
- Able to conduct oneself in a professional manner and provide excellent customer service
To apply for the Senior Business Travel Consultant role, please click on the link below or call Prospect4Corporate Travel on
Alternatively apply online via our website www.prospects4corporatetravel.com where you can register your CV, get job alerts and see all of our current vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"