- Taking enquiries over the phone and via email from business travellers
- Managing multiple accounts and understanding individual contracts and branch guides.
- Working to Service Level Agreements for each corporate clients
- Booking a variety of travel requirements from UK hotels & trains, right through to worldwide flights & organising visas via GDS.
- Working quickly and efficiently as an individual as well as in the team on own initiative.
A strong knowledge in native GDS systems booking long haul and multistop itineraries, rail and hotels (not point and click systems) Experience in ticketing, refunds and post-reservation customer care is desired.
- The successful candidate will earn a competitive salary £22-24k (depending on Business travel Experience) along with company benefits and career progression to management roles or other sectors in the company.
- Great hours; Monday - Friday, office hours and no weekends
- Established and growing international business travel company!
To apply for this exciting opportunity, Senior Business Travel Consultant in Manchester, please call Mary or email your CV to . Alternatively click 'Apply Now' below and follow our easy to view instructions below.
- "GDS" AND "BUSINESS TRAVEL" AND "SABRE" AND "AMADEUS" AND "GALILEO" AND "MANAGER" AND "IMPLENMENTATION"