Senior Business Travel Consultant – Galileo – London - £32 - £34k
We have an immediate requirement for a Senior Business Travel Consultant to join a fantastic Travel Management Company boasting an excellent reputation in the Business Travel world. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company, working with a friendly and professional team servicing a variety of accounts.
The Senior Business Travel Consultant (GAL) duties include:
- Advise and arrange all aspects of travel and travel related services including, airlines flight bookings (scheduled, charter and low cost), self-drive and chauffeur driven car hire, rail, hotel, ferries, passports, visas, health requirements, fares, foreign currency, theatre tickets, excess baggage, plus any other products and services that client may require
- Complete and issue travel documents including itineraries, booking forms, air, rail and ferry tickets, multipurpose documents, car hire and hotel vouchers, foreign currency, invoices, credit notes, etc., ensuring that all details are correct and presented to the client in a clear and concise manner.
- Action all travel requests and functions with the minimum of delay
- Liaise with visa agencies, High Commissions, Embassies, travellers and clients in the procurement of passports and visas, keeping the client informed at all stages of the process.
The skills required for the Senior Business Travel Consultant – GAL are:
- Previous solid experience as a Business Travel Consultant
- Strong GDS experience (ideally Galileo)
- A flexible approach to work
- A high level of professionalism and customer care at all times.
- To prioritise the workload to ensure deadlines are met, whilst working accurately, quickly and calmly at all times.
- A confident approach and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Supervisory experience is an advantage
The Senior Business Travel Consultant – GAL would suit a candidate wishing to work in a modern, friendly & vibrant environment, interested in embarking on a rewarding career with a TMC widely considered to be one of the best in the business!
To apply for the Senior Business Travel Consultant - GAL, please click on the link below or call Prospect4Corporate Travel on .
Alternatively apply online via our website www.prospects4corporatetravel.com where you can register your CV, get job alerts and see all of our current vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'