Our client, a leading Business Travel Company, is seeking an experienced Senior Business Travel (BT) Consultants to join their friendly and professional team.
Working on a variety of accounts, this company has an excellent reputation in the Business Travel world and have tripled in size over the past 3 years.
Senior Business Travel (BT) Consultant duties:
- To advise and arrange all aspects of travel and travel related services including, airlines flight bookings (scheduled, charter and low cost), self-drive and chauffeur driven car hire, rail, hotel, ferries, passports, visas, health requirements, fares, foreign currency, theatre tickets, excess baggage, plus any other products and services that client may require
- To complete and issue various travel documents including itineraries, booking forms, air, rail and ferry tickets, multipurpose documents, car hire and hotel vouchers, foreign currency, invoices, credit notes, etc., ensuring that all details are correct and presented to the client in a clear and concise manner.
- To action all travel requests and functions with the minimum of delay
- To liaise with visa agencies, High Commissions, Embassies, travellers and clients in the procurement of passports and visas, keeping the client informed at all stages of the process.
Senior Business Travel (BT) Consultant Skills Requirement:
- Previous solid experience as a Business Travel Consultant
- Strong GDS experience ideally Galileo
- A flexible approach to work, taking on extra work as and when required
- A high level of professionalism and customer care at all times.
- To prioritise the workload to ensure deadlines are met, whilst working accurately, quickly and calmly at all times.
- A confident approach and attention to detail is paramount.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Supervisory experience a definite advantage
Senior Business Travel (BT) Consultant Remuneration:
- · Excellent salary and benefits package
- Mon - Fri 9:00 – 17:30
The environment is modern, friendly & vibrant and everybody who joins this organisation has the opportunity to develop a rewarding career within a TMC which is widely considered to be one of the best in the business.
Previous job titles that will be considered for this role include but are not limited to: Business Travel Agent, Business Travel Consultant, BT Agent, BT Consultant & SBTC.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job