Senior Business Systems Architect
Are you a forward thinking, motivated individual who wants to enhance a career in Business Analysis, and work alongside other high profile businesses in the UK? We are looking for experienced senior configuration design architects to join a highly driven and successful Solutions team, who are committed to delivering software solutions to our clients that enable them to make fast and accurate business decisions. The role you play, will help clients meet their business requirements through delivery of software that is configured to allows them to protect both themselves and their customers, whilst growing their portfolio of customers in line with their risk appetite. You will work alongside and lead other Analysts with the delivery of software configuration changes. You will be responsible for the end to end delivery of complete client deliveries and represent that solution within Experian.
About the role
Working within our Solutions function, the architects work on delivering software solutions to our clients, in collaboration with analysts, team leads, consultants and project managers to ensure that the agreed business requirements are met.
This role allows you to develop a wide variety of business, technical and interpersonal skills, working with some of the world's largest organisations, helping them react quickly to market opportunities and conditions, and allowing them to implement strategies that help them fulfil their credit appetite at the earliest opportunity.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for delivering end to end software configuration solutions using our in-house software packages. In principle, interpreting business requirements into configuration changes using one of our design studios, and then verifying the success of their changes through various test harnesses before releasing the changes to be fully tested, by internal test teams and/or by our clients.
Lead client engagement throughout all project engagements including risk and issue management
Undertake, direct and mentor design and analytical activities to help identify how business requirement can be turned into configuration changes, and delivery them to time and quality
Provide full support to clients throughout the lifecycle of a delivery project (Design, Build, Test and Implementation)
Create clear and effective documentation for clients and internal stakeholder
Responsible for design authority over the entire solution, and for the project deliverables and works to ensure that the configured solutions reflects the signed off design, and fit for purpose in line with governance.
Contribute to a Community of Practice where best practices and troubleshooting are discussed and enhanced
Essential Skills and Experience
- Educated to degree level in a computing / analytical / statistical / mathematical discipline or relevant experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a logical mind
- Strong conceptual ability, both for analytical problem solving and shaping the design of solutions - ability to look at issues and requirements from a business perspective and then translate this into a solution
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Specification writing and facilitating Workshops/Meetings
- Experience of delivering software solution / configuring software through a Software Delivery Lifecycle
- Experience of working within a project governance framework
- Highly motivated; consistently takes initiative; demonstrated ability to work independently but under supervision
- Drive, ambition, goal oriented and enthusiasm
- Ability to multi-task, organise and prioritise their workload, and that of others
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tool suite including latest versions of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Experience working in or with Credit Risk teams and their solutions
On top of your base salary, we offer:
- Performance related bonus scheme
- 25 days' annual leave (plus the ability to purchase 5 additional days)
- Generous contributory pension
- Opportunity to buy shares with the company share-save scheme
- Retail discount schemes
- 3 Community involvement days per annum
We also work with our colleagues to understand their long-term career aspirations to ensure they have the career development and growth they need to achieve these goals. Through personalised career objectives and performance plans, we open conversations on progression whether this is achieved through mentoring and coaching or classroom learning environments, we offer rewarding ways in which to learn.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'