I am currently recruiting for a senior administrator to work at my client a leading public sector organisation based in Sheffield centre (some remote work involved on a rota).
This role will be Monday to Friday (37 hours per week) from 8.45am to 5.15pm.
Your duties will include:
- Answering the telephone
- Data inputting
- Inputting invoice information on to the system
- Some minute taking tasks
- Creating documents
- Reception cover (on a rota)
- Other general office support tasks
To be successful in role you will:
- Be confident using IT systems
- Have a high accuracy and attention to detail
- Have previous minute taking / note taking – desirable
- Be a team player and also able to work under your own steam
- Have experience of working with confidential information
Please apply today for the chance of an immediate interview!
What Reed can offer you as a temporary employee.
- A dedicated consultant who will act as your key point of contact during and between any bookings
- Secure & online time sheet system which is quick and easy to use
- A self-service portal to access holiday requests/ Payslips/ P45 at your own leisure
- A dedicated payroll team
- Access to free training
- Access to discount club/ healthcare/ reed rewards
- Pension /paid holiday scheme/ maternity benefits
- Contacts for other Reed consultants and divisions
- Opportunities to work with some of the UKs leading employers including local authorities, NHS and local SME's
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'