Role: Senior Business Performance Manager
Location: Holborn, Central London
Employment Type: Permanent, Full time
We have an exciting, leadership opportunity for a Senior Business Performance Manager to be part of a growing team that is critical to the successful commercial performance of Premier Inn. As the Senior Business Performance Manager, you will manage a team of Analysts while working on cross-functional projects and analyses to determine drivers of commercial performance - unearthing strategic and tactical opportunities. This will be a key position in setting the culture and pace of this new team and requires experience and significant enthusiasm.
We are the UK's leading hospitality company, a FTSE 100 organisation with over 35,000 employees worldwide. Owning successful brands such as Premier Inn and hub by Premier Inn, we have over 750 hotels and over 70,000 rooms across the UK, Germany and the Middle East. We are also proud to own over 420 restaurants across the UK including Beefeater, Brewers Fayre and our newer brands Bar + Block and Cookhouse & Pub. We have exciting plans to deliver our strategy that innovates and grows our core UK and international business, always keeping our customers at the heart of what we do.
What you will be doing:
- Pricing: help develop the pricing algorithms driving c.£1.5bn in sales each year.
- Understand and improve complex mathematical modelling to match demand to supply.
- Requires comfort with complex analytics & data science
- Marketing: help optimise digital marketing: improve attribution modelling and solve to a hotel site-night level.
- Align marketing and pricing levers to maximise revenue and optimise cost.
- B2B & Managed Sales: build out new analytics and reporting suites to drive B2B growth, and help the relevant teams make the best decisions.
- Build and optimise corporate discounting models to grow market share
- Leadership: grow and develop a team of 5 senior analysts – building an analytical centre of excellence within the organisation
- Proactively seek new opportunities – strategic and tactical – to build our trading performance.
- Work cross-functionally in a matrix organisation – providing both trusted partnership and constructive challenge to a diverse range of senior stakeholders
Why we’d love you to apply:
- Bachelor’s degree level in a STEM subject, i.e., Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, or a significant portfolio showcasing relevant development experience
- Proven experience leading a data science or strategy team would be ideal
- Proven Track record of delivering projects that catalyse business change
- Advanced knowledge of a key analytics language preferred, i.e., Python, R
- An in-depth understanding of statistical and sampling methods and reviews with ideally 5 years + experience applying these skills in a leading business
In return, we will offer you:
- A market competitive base salary
- Up to 30% annual bonus
- Sharesave scheme and Individual BUPA healthcare
- A collaborative work culture that focuses on enabling your success and continuing your personal development combined with a genuine flexible working policy
- Optional contributory pension matched up to 10%