This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced modeller to join a large property development company on a 6 month contract. You will be working in their fantastic office space in Central London - a short walk from the station. You will join the business modelling team, providing modelling, analytical and strategic support on a range of operational projects. You will also be reporting to a top quality Director of Business Modelling.
- You will work with Asset Managers to identify the best options for properties within the estate. Furthermore, you will support them in their development of business cases, ensuring all contractual positions are considered and that all risks have been quantified.
- Design and build sophisticated excel models to analyse the existing property portfolios and support contractual negotiations with clients.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the property database and underlying excel models - working with asset managers, IT managers and the commercial team.
- You will model and evaluate new portfolio acquisitions.
- Review, assess and model complex contractual provisions and their impact on the risk and return of the company.
- Support the development and maintenance of the forecasting system. Furthermore, you will assist the preparation of budget and forecast information to be presented to senior management and the board.
- Modelling and analysing refinancing opportunities within the estate.
- Managing the performance of junior analysts - coaching and identifying development needs.
- You will be joining a team with excellent academic backgrounds. Candidates must have a minimum of a 2:1 in a numerical degree from a Russell Group University. Masters or PhD holders will have a significant advantage.
- You must have extensive modelling experience.
- Property sector experience is desirable, but not necessary.
- Knowledge of SQL is desirable - candidates with excellent SQL skills may also be suited for a more technical role within the same team!
- Knowledge of VBA is also desirable.
- You must have a clear idea of 'best practice’ modelling.
- Previous experience of analysing legal documents would put you at an advantage.
- Excellent excel skills are a must.
- You must have brilliant interpersonal skills!
Job reference: JL2020
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job