As Senior Business Intelligence Developer, you’ll play a lead role in a team responsible for providing the business with advanced reporting solutions to track & support business planning.
Demonstrating significant experience in a development role, you’ll take ownership of all aspects of MI project development, encompassing: designing solutions, utilising information from various data sources to produce management information, working with complex databases to provide recommendations as to the best information, interpreting requirements and conducting meetings with senior stakeholders.
This is a great opportunity for a self-starter who is keen to shape plans and support the launch of new BI strategy within a commercial business. The role offers lots of variety and will partner stakeholders to agree requirements that will provide insight and drive business value.
The current reporting system comprises of an SQL based Data Store with a back end Oracle RDMS platform - applicants with experience of other RDBMs are welcome to apply.
- Excellent SQL Development skills, experience of key functionality (joins, subqueries, complex case statements etc.)
- Database and system/process design
- Excellent Excel skills including data analysis, pivot, tables, regression
- Documenting systems and processes sufficient for Acceptance into Service and ongoing support by operational teams
- Experience of mass data set manipulation and analysis
- Previous experience of leading small project development teams
- Strong stakeholder engagement and interpersonal skills
- Diligent and reliable with strong skills in delivery
- Experience of challenging customers / stakeholders where quality of deliver issues impact priorities and deliverables
- Confident verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of wider Reporting and Business Intelligence methods and tools
- Knowledge of advanced analytics or statistical modelling
In return you’ll join a business with a fun culture that welcomes new ideas, whilst offering an excellent work / life balance and range of softer benefits. Above all you’ll get lots of autonomy and recognition for exceptional performance.
Apply for full job and interview details.
- Business Intelligence
- Data Management
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'