Senior BI Analyst - Manchester - Up to 55,000
My client, a dynamic business in growth mode are looking to recruit a Senior Business Analyst. This B2B provider, run my entrepreneurial owners, moved in to new offices recently to accommodate the growing demand for their service.
My client, within the professional services sector, are looking to recruit an experienced and ambitious Business Intelligence Analyst. Ideally based in vibrant city centre offices, you'll enjoy working in their largest business area providing valuable, timely intelligence reports, using SQL.
- Analysing, communicating and validating business requirements for internal and external stakeholders
- Providing Business Intelligence in the form of period end reports, ad hoc reporting and interactive dashboards
- Support the on-going business transformation project and provide support for operational performance management
- Support business development opportunities by gaining a full understanding of the technology
- Work to standardise the BI that is produced to ensure a standard framework
- Extensive proven experience in BI/MI in a similar role
- Insurance and/or legal sector experience is ideal
- Ability to effectively oversee areas such as data quality
- Use of BI tools such as report builders, ad-hoc queries, dashboards, data mining and predictive modelling required
- Familiarity with BI solutions offerings and/or data warehousing and ETL is preferable
- Skilled capability with SQL and SSRS
- Experience with SharePoint and Office 365 is desirable
If you are interested in this role and would like to discuss, please get in touch for more details or send your CV to
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.