Our Client is an asset management, risk management and trading company specialising in cross-commodities. They are looking for a Senior Business Development Partner with language skills.
- You will work mostly with mid-large corporate clients to manage commodity exposure by originating and structuring derivative and physical hedges and solutions.
- The position has a global reach, although the office is in London and there is a focus on European market.
- As a Senior Business Development Partner, you will be responsible for European business, hence the importance of proficiency in a minimum of 1 major language aside from English.
- You will provide solutions to hedge clear and over-the-counter (OTC) commodities derivatives, both physical and financial.
- Ideally you will have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in finance and will have a 6+ years’ experience in a matching role from a trading/financial/banking firm.
- Language skills are necessary to perform in this position.
- To succeed in this senior role, you will have basic programming skills and a thorough understanding of business development in complex derivatives, credit and funding risk, and you will be proficient in financial analysis.
The work culture is open, agile and supportive and it suits a person who enjoys a transaction-focused, fast-paced environment. The company promotes initiatives and can adjust to individual style of working, giving you freedom to bring results according to your strengths. Most importantly, it’s an absolutely honest and ethical firm, acting out these values in daily communication within the team and with the clients.
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Clean Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.
For full disclosure, please contact Kris Kobi at Climate17, or send your CV.
- Ethical Trade
- European languages
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'