Senior Business Development Manager / Team Leader - Basic Salary up to £60,000 + Uncapped Commission; OTE £120,000 + Benefits
About the Company
A premier global provider of market data, forecasting and benchmarks / price assessments for the soft commodities sector, you’ll be joining a company that helps thousands of companies including major food & drink retailers, manufacturers, FMCG brands, banks and trading firms get access to all of the latest pricing data and information for the agriculture sector.
This company has ambitious plans to develop and is poised for rapid growth serving this huge and burgeoning global market.
Benefits for You:
- Competitive Basic Salary of up to £60,000 (dependent on experience)
- Attractive Uncapped Commission Scheme OTE (for hitting target) is a further £60,000 and more for exceeding sales revenue targets
- 25 days paid holiday (rising with length of service) + bank holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Opportunity to travel internationally to meet with clients
- Autonomous role with plenty of support
- Excellent career development opportunities
About the role of Senior Business Development Manager / Team Leader:
- Sell subscriptions for our client’s online information / market data, forecasting and price assessment platform to new prospects across Europe and the US including major FMCG Providers, Food manufacturers, Banks and Consultancies
- Respond to inbound and qualified leads whilst pro actively hunting for new business
- Provide demonstrations (web and face to face) to clients
- Be prepared to travel internationally - at least 20% of the role will involve international travel
- Put together new client proposals / tenders, negotiate new contracts and close large annual subscription deals
- Work closely with other departments including account management, client success and marketing
- Keen to develop into a Team Leader / Sales Manager role
Your Skills and Experience:
- 5+ Years experience of working in a fast paced subscription sales / business development role
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales experience
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales revenue targets
- Experience of selling business intelligence, business information, market research, market data or data feeds is essential
- Excellent face to face presentation skills and experience
- Competitive, driven and credible
- Self starter with the ambition to achieve the best results
- Ambitious to succeed and would like to develop into a Sales Manager / Team Leader
- Additional languages including French or German would be beneficial but not essential
If you feel this is something you would be interested in and have the necessary experience please email your CV to us. We look forward to hearing from you!
ABR Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role and specialises in placing candidates into permanent positions within Media / Digital, Technology / SAAS, Market Research, Events & Business Information.
Due to high volumes of applicants we regret that we can only contact those who are invited to interview. Should you not have heard from us within 2 weeks you may assume you have not been successful at this time but we thank you for your time and interest in the role.
- Business Development
- Business Information
- Team Leader
- Sales Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'