We are currently seeking a Senior B2B Business Development Professional to join a Globally established business on the outskirts of Leeds. We are looking for a strong Business Developer who has specifically operated in the B2B market, ideally with high value/corporate clients or contracts.
This position would suit someone who is able to demonstrate excellent leadership qualities, strong planning and forecasting skills, experience of working in a strategic sales environment with a low volume, high value, excellent service mentality.
We are looking for someone currently operating at a Senior level with proven SAAS experience. You will need to be familiar with working in a sales environment with longer sales cycles (time to convert) and consequently possess excellent consultative skills with the ability to forge long term relationships.
This is a very strategic sales position so wouldn’t suit someone with a quick win mentality and will also continuously be business development focused so needs to be someone with a hungry sales mentality.
We are looking for someone who is happy to lead from the front and still get stuck in with the rest of the team, with a view to evolve within the business working on bigger business development strategies.
- Establish a wide-reaching network
- Implement strategies to secure short and long-term revenue streams
- Work independently to secure meetings with potential new clients - 30% inbound, 70% outbound
- Meet with key decision makers within businesses, spending approx. 70% of your time out of the office and 30% in the office (under non-pandemic circumstances)
- Hold consultative, none-transactional meetings with prospects
- Represent at exhibitions and networking events, hosting to large audiences if required
- Manage a strategic sales pipeline, progressing prospects from lead to close
- Strong focus on maintaining high conversion rates and thorough qualifying
- Regularly and proactive seek feedback from peers, managers and clients to take ownership of self-development in the role
- Accurately using and maintaining the CRM
- Personal weekly forecasting
Experience, skills set and/or qualifications required:
- Bachelor Degree qualified or equivalent
- Minimum of 7 years corporate B2B Saas Business development experience
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Confident presentation skills
- Proven negotiation skills at a high level
- Experience of sales forecasting for multiple audiences
- Leadership experience would be advantageous
- Track record of delivering results and working towards sales targets
- Experience of writing quarterly and yearly sales strategies and delivering against them
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Natural rapport builder
- Intelligent and articulate in approach
Hours: Full time Mon-Fri
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 DOE + Commission
Location: East Leeds, LS15
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application. (Jo Holdsworth Recruitment - Recruitment Agency)
- Business Development
- Field Sales
- Sales Management
- Strategic Sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'