Job Title: Senior Business Development Manager
Salary: Competitive (Depending on Experience)
Location: Brightside Park, Severn Bridge, Aust, Bristol, BS35 4BL with travel offsite required
About the team
We are looking for an experienced Senior Business Development Manager to join the team on a full time permanent basis. Reporting into the Head of Business Development, you will be joining a successful and experienced BD team which help drive leads and income into the business.
The Business Development team are a centralised function based at our Head Office in Bristol. The team provide support across multiple sites so it is essential that you have the flexibility to travel to our other locations on an ad-hoc basis.
About the role
The key elements of your role will include:
- Identify new Partner/Introducer opportunities for the Group that will drive leads and income into our business areas.
- Proactively manage key relationships through joint business and marketing plans to ensure annual budgetary requirements are met.
- Optimise existing Partner/Introducer relationships to drive leads and income into the various business areas.
- To mentor less experienced staff to help with their development and improve the overall business development team’s targets.
The key responsibilities of your role will include;
- Management of a central prospect list, which compliments the companies key products and target industries.
- Arrange appointments with potential partners, to undertake a fact finding exercise and establish the scale of the opportunity & outline any commercials attached.
- The successful conversion of prospects into contracted partner agreements.
- Ensure the business is aware of the opportunity and all stakeholders are used to meet target launch date, within timescales provided.
- Ensure all agreements are compliant and leave the business at no risk.
- Prepare joint business and marketing plans with our key Partners/Introducers.
- Monitor the performance of all partner relationships, to ensure they’re producing the expected level of income.
- To liaise with the marketing department to implement collateral and maximise full exposure within each opportunity.
- Implement marketing collateral into partner premises (where necessary) and make regular visits to monitor the up keep of any agreement.
- Achieve sales and other targets agreed with line manager.
- Maintain a strong relationship with partners to maximise the level of income produced.
- Liaise with the sales team to understand sales journey
- To set objectives for the less experienced members of the business development team.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of all products/services offered by the Group
- To be considered for the role you will need to have previous experience working in a sales role including working in a heavily targeted environment.
- Self-motivated, able to work remotely and manage a sales territory
- Experience with face to face, B2B sales and delivering presentations.
- Experience in managing a sales territory.
- Ability to prospect via durable medium, telephone and face to face.
- Experience in discussing commercial insurance with 3rd parties.
What’s in it for you?
- Car allowance – approximately £5,000 per year
- Life Assurance to the value of 4 times your basic salary
- Company pension scheme
- Health Cash Plan (includes wellbeing, optical and dentistry allowance)
- 22 days (FTE) plus bank holidays per annum plus birthday day off
- Additional holiday allowance increased in line with length of service
- A buy and sell holiday scheme of up to 3 days (FTE)
- On-site parking
- Exclusive employee discount and rewards at many major brands including health & wellbeing, retail, restaurants and mobile technology providers
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'