We are working with a fast growing, market leading Data Quality Solutions company based near Chester who are looking for a driven and results focused Business Development Manager to join their team. As Senior Business Development Manager your role will be a combination of sales initiatives including generating and qualifying leads, sales prospect calling, sourcing and developing client referrals, and cross selling to existing clients. Ideally, you will have a sales background, with a proven track record of hitting targets. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Business Development Manager with data, CRM or IT solutions experience who is looking to advance their career within sales whereby you can progress and develop with a growing organisation. Our client is offering a competitive starting salary, great earning potential, employee benefit scheme, free parking and 32 days holiday!
We are a fast growing, market leading Data Quality Solutions company based near Chester who provide a range of services to help our clients understand, enhance and maximise the value of their data. To sustain our excellent growth, we have new vacancies for Business Development Managers, an exciting opportunity within our established and expanding New Business Team.
The role is to exceed sales target through a combination of sales initiatives including generating and qualifying leads, sales prospect calling, sourcing and developing client referrals, and cross selling to existing clients. You will be supported by a range of proactive marketing initiatives that drive a significant number of incoming sales leads to us and an excellent Technical Team who deliver pre and post-sales support as required.
You will have a sales background, with a proven track record of hitting targets in a like for like or similar industry.
A day in the life….
- Meet all agreed financial targets
- Achieve all non-financial metrics that are set, including but not limited to number of outbound calls, client visits, quotes, proposals and self-source leads
- Carry out sales prospect calls to generate new leads
- Self-source appropriate leads to contact through your own research
- Source and develop client referrals
- Schedule sales activity and prepare sales action plans and strategies
- Negotiate with clients to ensure the highest profit margin possible is achieved on each order
- Follow up on all incoming leads in line with the company procedures
- Increase the contact surface within accounts to minimise risk & increase potential spending
- Attend face to face meetings and exhibitions when required
- Provide accurate forecasting
- Communicate relevant competitor information
- Advise of potential issues which may impact your personal sales performance
- Previous proven BDM experience, pitching for business and closing sales
- Experience within data, CRM or IT solutions is essential
- Ability to build relationships and rapport with clients
- Able to work on own initiative
- Good organisational skills
- Self-motivated with a positive and pro-active attitude
- Ability to relate to customers across a range of positions, from sole traders to directors & chief executives within large corporations
- Enthusiasm to work for a growing company and a desire to help the company expand and broaden its position within the industry
What we offer:
- Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm
- Competitive basic salary with a realistic OTE of £50,000, uncapped commission structure
- Holidays: 23 days per annum plus statutory bank holidays, plus an additional day for each year of service and your birthday provided as an extra day's holiday following 1 years continuous employment
- Generous company pension scheme
- Employee benefits include Perkbox Employee Scheme
- Free parking next to the office
- Relaxed dress code
- Opportunity to join an innovative, growing company with a positive working environment
- business development
- sales manager
- business development manager
- senior sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'