Senior Business Development Manager
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 plus benefits and bonuses!
Are you looking for an opportunity working for an exciting IT Solutions business with excellent earning potential in a specialist and growing sector?
You will be joining a highly dynamic organisation that has experienced double digit growth over the years. This exciting opportunity will allow you to use your relationship skills and ambition to earn a realistic and achievable commission structure and be part of their thriving and growing business.
The business is one of the North West’s leading IT solution providers and has succeeded by providing an outstanding customer service experience through best products, best value and best services. Due to the specialist nature of the products and services offered by the business along with high margin values, the role can offer excellent earning potential and progression opportunities!
As a Senior Business Development Manager you will play an integral part of the company’s success by contributing towards reaching annual sales, profit and customer satisfaction targets. You will become a personality to your clients and deliver a friendly sales experience ensuring that your customers are satisfied in working with a trusted partner.
- To successfully develop & manage new client relationships and increase sales volume
- Develop dormant client relationships and increase sales volume
- To cold call and confidently approach as well as build rapport with prospects to identify their needs and advise the appropriate solutions
- Achieve personal sales targets
- Meet KPI’s to monitor and develop personal performance
- Proven solution sales ability and demonstrable full knowledge of the sales process
- Confident negotiator and persuader with the ability to 'close the deal’
- Strong client management skills and ability to keep promises
- Problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- A positive and determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritise tasks
- Strong analytical & numeracy skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- UK driving license
- IT literacy - proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office suite of programs
- Basic Knowledge of Networks & IT Infrastructure &Microsoft Azure
- Hardware/cloud solutions knowledge and experience
The business is looking for a commercially minded sales person with the capabilities of getting in front of these clients to communicate the benefits to them and secure their interest.
If you would like to be considered for the role please apply today quoting reference number NJR9288
KEY WORDS: SALES, TELEPHONE SALES, TELEMARKETING, SOLUTION SALES, BUSINESS TO BUSINESS SALES, PROFESSIONAL SALES, B2B, TELESALES, TELE-SALES, SALES EXECUTIVE, INTERNAL SALES, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT, APPOINTMENT SETTING, OUTBOUND SALES., LEAD GENERATION. SOFTWARE SALES. IT SALES. BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'