Senior Business Development Manager - East Anglia
Basic: 60,000 - £80,000 / OTE £100,000+ (Uncapped)
Commission Gurantee's Available
Selling: Financial Software Solutions
Why: Global Software Vendor Voted Top 50 Company In The World
- Have you got experience in a consultative, solution led sale within SaaS?
- Do you want to work for one of the coolest software companies around voted one of the best in the world to work for?
- Do you want to recieve industry leading training from day one, genuine opportunity to progress?
We are currently working with what can only be described as one of the best software companies around. With a global prescence this fun, unique and modern day company can offer you unrivalled progression, training and culture with a package to match.
Their solution is a financial software / accounting software at the small to mid market selling SaaS (Software as a Service) on a subscripiton basis. This is a proactive role where you will be responsible for new business and account management with a split of around 50/50. The average performer within the sales team is tracking at 125% of target and with a conversion rate of 2 : 1 meetings to sales, you will be selling a truely market leading solution.
You will have the flexibility working from home and be able to manage you diary how you want working autonomously. An internal sales team will help you day to day however top performers here are proactive new business hunters. Progression is expected within 2 - 3 years in to management as the company expect to grow 25% YOY for the next 3 years so are currently looking to recruit for the managers of the future. They also have one of the best benefits packages around.
To join this truely unique business, apply today. Experience of selling financial solutions, accountancy solutions, financial software would be a huge benefit within this role.
The role: Businss Development Manager - East Anglia
- Generate new business relationship from the ground up
- Manage existing accounts through consultative selling
- Build long-term partnerships with organisations through high levels of customer service
- Worked to quartly targets for subscription sales and KPI's
- Be a challenger and somebody that brings idea's and opportunities
- Strong decision making capabilities with internal and external stakeholders
- Thoughts / Industry leader immersing youself in everything to do with the business
Experience: Businss Development Manager - East Anglia
- 3+ years consultative Software / SaaS / Data Solutions / IT experience
- Experience of selling financial solutions, accountancy solutions, financial software / accounting software would be a huge benefit
- New business experience with some account management
- Highly target driven and money orientated attitude
- Customer facing experience
- Used to managing own workload and conducting up to 8 -10 meetings per week
- Polished, professional and credible
- Ready to take on challenges and open to learning new things
- Keen drive to progress and develop
For more information please contact YourPrime on
Senior Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Account Manager, Sales Executive, New Business, SaaS, Software Sales, Solutions selling, Field Sales, Financial Software, Accounting Software,
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'