Office: Cleanology House, 7 Lion Yard, Tremadoc Road, Clapham, London SW4 7NQ, although expected to be travelling throughout the London area.
Package: £65K OTE UNCAPPED (to comprise £40K Base, Commission, Quarterly Bonus and Car Allowance). Candidates have the very real ability to earn a 6 figure salary based purely on new business won through their own efforts
Hours of work:Full time (40 hours per week) on a permanent basis
Start date: Immediate
Closing date for applications: n/a
Contact person: Dominic Ponniah (Executive Director)
About the company:
Cleanology is a dynamic and fast-growing commercial cleaning, security, and facilities management company, providing professional services to offices, restaurants, retail outlets, schools, and other businesses around London.
The company employs approximately 450 Cleaning Operatives and Operations Managers and an additional 20 people are based at their headquarters situated within a mews just off Clapham High Street, very close to Clapham North Tube Station and Clapham High Street Overground.
About the role:
A demanding field-based sales role for an experienced new business developer and hunter that comes with energy, enthusiasm, tenacity, and stamina. The role requires a disciplined individual able to manage their time effectively and to be a self-starter. There is also an opportunity to quickly advance within the business for ambitious candidates wanting career progression.
To create, manage and self-generate new business sales from initiation through to closure, utilising the following tools:
- Salesforce- CRM system
- Barbour ABI- office movers database
- Lead Forensics- database of companies visiting cleanology.com
- MailChimp- Tactical outbound eMarketing campaigns
- Google and Social Media- online research and prospecting
- Canvassing- Field based contacts obtained during canvassing
- Networking- Engaging with own / new contacts at networking events
- Generate new business through your own networking and sales initiatives
- Attend initial site visits/surveys to assess the cleaning requirements
- Prepare cleaning quotations, solutions and proposals
- Attend client presentations
- Report to the Sales & Marketing Director
- Create leads, with a view to arranging prospect meetings, follow up quotations and winning the business
- Collect new data from research and canvassing and enter the data into SalesforceCRM
- Follow up leads from other sources, e.g. Colleagues, Sales Director, Customer Referrals, Internal Campaigns - and win the business
- Attend weekly sales/management meetings at HQ
- Highly proactive, flexible, enthusiastic and pragmatic delivery orientated approach with a 'can do’ attitude
- Excellent planning, organisational and prioritisation skills
- Able to work autonomously, and comfortable with rapid change, as well as collaboratively working as part of a wider team
- High levels of numeracy and literacy - you will need to write your own proposals and quotations
- Excellent telephone and face-to-face skills
- IT literate (MAC and/or PC) - good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, Internet Explorer etc.
- Previous cleaning industry sales experience would be an advantage, although Cleanology remain open-minded to applications from non-cleaning industry candidates with excellent sales track records
- A solution seller not an order taker - this role is about finding those companies we want to work with
- Proven track record in successfully winning new cleaning contracts (or a significant track record of successful selling within another industry)
- Excellent presentation skills
- Competent levels of planning and organization
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workload to maximize sales income
- Good interpersonal skills
- High levels of attention-to-detail
- A very strong work ethic
- Full UK driving licence (held for minimum 2 years with no more than 6 penalty points)
In return, Cleanology offer a very well rewarded position, with the ability to rapidly progress within a dynamic and well respected business.
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'