Senior BD Manager: International Relations
One of the leading international law firms is looking to recruit a Senior BD Manager for their dedicated International Relations team. This is a job share role that will be working three days a week and will see you supporting the global partners and international clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most prestigious law firms in the world working in their award winning international team!
- Working directly with the Country Partners for the relevant countries to refine and develop their proposition and products for clients.
- Providing focus to new client acquisition initiatives including the identification of appropriate targets
- Formulating a business development plan in conjunction with the Country Partners and being responsible for implementation and driving / monitoring its progress.
- Responsibility for managing the BD activity around certain specific priority countries.
- Promoting internal cross selling of the firm’s capabilities in the relevant countries and identify key clients that may have business needs in those countries.
- tracking and analysing market trends in the relevant countries, including local legal market activity, competitor activity and monitoring daily press and website news to keep partners and fee-earners informed.
- Developing best practice materials to support BD activities.
The successful candidate will have worked ideally in a law firm in a BD role, you must have had an international remit and have a proven ability to manage multiple projects to the highest standard.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'