A bespoke Lender based in the heart of London has an opportunity for a Senior Business Development Manager to join their Residential Development Finance team.
The successful candidate will proactively seek new borrowers and sourcing leads, with the focus being on residential development.
- Building on existing relationships and establishing new relationships with developers, property investors in key markets and geographies.
- Conducting full due diligence on development proposals:
o Knowledge of construction types / development schemes.
o Knowledge of construction costs and procurement.
o Knowledge of development appraisals and development cash flows.
o Knowledge of preparing lending Heads of Terms is essential.
- Presentation to credit
o To include building financial models from the developers initial appraisals and sense checking costs and returns profile.
- Ensuring that the pipeline business is reviewed within the agreed company guidelines.
- Meeting agreed company targets; Originations and Team Work
- Adhering to all compliance needs within the business
- An existing client base and network of industry contacts (direct borrowers) is essential.
- Established track record in pricing and originating property development opportunities for a principle lending platform.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience of working within banking and/or the specialist lending sector
- The ability to work to demanding deadlines.
- A highly skilled communicator with superior written and presentation skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Flexibility with regards to working patterns — this role will involve travel.
- A positive and tenacious attitude.
- IT literacy
The basic salary on offer will be £80,000 - £100,000 along with a range of benefits.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please contact Ella Britton
- Business Development