sales IT "it services" outsourcing "managed services" BDM "business development" BPO cisco vmware hosting infrastructure
Senior BDM for a major managed IT services provider (x 3)
Up to 85k euros base plus 8.5k pa euros car allowance and 50% commission
Home based - Ireland wide (will require at least 1 day a week in the Dublin office)
We are a leading IT services company that provides cloud based and infrastructure services to public, private and third sector organisations and specialist managed IT services in the education, government, utilities and charities sectors.
We work in partnership with our customers to gain a deep understanding of their organisation and then create a technology strategy to support transformation, drive operational efficiency and reduce costs. Making IT work better for customers is our ultimate goal.
What you will do
- Be responsible for promoting the services offered by us.
- Develop relationships and deliver short, medium and long term business opportunities within target accounts and other nominated clients within public or private sectors
- Develop close working relationships with the top-level decision-makers within UK and/ or Ireland and their teams to maximise business within the assigned territory.
- Develop a well-qualified opportunity pipeline and win new business
- Maintain strong and trusted relationship with clients to enable client retention and ensure repeat business.
- Develop close working relationships with the delivery team, working within the market to maximise business growth
- Deliver agreed Sales, Revenue and gross profit targets
- Identify client/market needs and trends
- Minimum of 7 years’ successful sales experience in IT Infrastructure based Solutions / IT Services
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain client (decision maker) relationships
- Good level of Technical Understanding
- Strong Commercial awareness
- Ability to engage with customers at all levels
- Highly organised, with the ability to understand the needs of the client and match those needs to the design and provision of a compelling solution
- Experience of working independently, with the ability to maintain self-motivation and proactivity
- Ability to negotiate successfully
- Excellent presentation skills
- Computer literate - good experience working with Microsoft Office suite
- Must already have full driving licence
- Business Development
- Information Technology
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job