- Meet company sales revenue and profit targets in designated retail accounts.
- Implement a rolling 6-12 month account plans that manages strategic, operational and tactical issues within key accounts to ensure business objectives are delivered.
- To be responsible for delivering new business in line with all set budgets.
- To act as a gateway between customer account and the epay business, representing the interests within the account, and the account within the business.
- To develop and manage relationships with key customer account personnel, that are involved in functions related to ongoing and future potential business.
- To be responsible for the negotiation of the commercial terms with all relevant accounts and their enshrinement within a legal agreement.
- Responsibility/support for the presentation and introduction of all new sales propositions, products, procedures and processes within customer accounts.
- Assist credit management in managing and collecting outstanding amounts by customers if applicable.
- To manage and facilitate relationships with vendors and/or operator networks as designated.
- Identify and develop new product opportunities to help drive forward company business objectives.
- To work with designated customer accounts on marketing, point of sales materials and promotions to enhance the category.
- Driving lead generation and new business though the multi functions of the groups
- Devising strategic marketing plans to drive new business
- Negotiating contracts and with large commercial organisations, reviewing and commenting on issues where relevant
- To produce written reports on a weekly and ad hoc basis as required.
- To hold regular review meetings with customers to analyse the business results, resolve any outstanding issues, and to plan the delivery of forthcoming quarterly/annual targets.
- To ensure contract compliance is achieved with all designated retail accounts both internally and externally.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE / QUALITIES
- Experience with working with ISO/EPOS, specifically Electronic Payments, Mobile, or a service related industry
- A minimum of 3 years sales and business experience in a related market discipline with major multiples covering all aspects of account management
- Experience in dealing with different types of contractual issues e.g. commercial, financial, legal, operational
- Experience of working with an in-house legal team
- Self-motivated and ability to work/travel independently
- Demonstrable ability to interpret technology and market trends.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE/ QUALITIES
- Ability to understand the business and reflect this in high quality business reporting and analysis
- Demonstrated ability to define and apply pragmatic solutions to business problems
- Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously
- Ability to articulate and present ideas, exceptionally self-motivated and directed
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
- New Business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"